Don't forget to catch us in Discord! This is the best place to stay up to date on events and you can chat with us live any time during the day. Click this link to sign up and join us. It's free!

What is your favorite Racing Game?

Get your racing and simulation fix here!
jkeypad

Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:13 pm

I like to play Live for Speed the game is realistic and the sound is good. Probably there's more realistic than this game but I really enjoy it, especially when I play it in the mall where you have a steering wheel and pedals, it gives me the adrenaline rush, it's like I'm driving a real car but I've never won the first place. :lol: Nevertheless, I tried and had fun. 8-)

jogoy02

Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:40 pm

My favorite Racing Game in offline is "Need for Speed" because the race is so intense that you have to get away from the Police if you did something wrong. I like the graphic and the design of the game, it's realistic and creative.

pandooh

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:01 pm

saygorem wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:37 pm
Need for speed also is my favorite racing game. Because it is fast paced racing game with an option for nitro and you can wreck other players car in the game. I am just dissapointed in my phone because it can't handle the graphics that much.
Mine, too! I even played that in my ipad in which it adds the thrill in it. It's as if I am driving it in reality. You will be feeling as if you're in the game and in that race. Overall I would rate this game as 8 out of 10 because I really can't win the game. LOL. Ever since I downloaded it, I can't become 1st place. THat really frustrated me.

vinzphar2017

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:09 pm

Same here sir, NFS is the coolest racing game for me. The Adrenalin Rush experience during gaming makes it more appealing to me.

victoroj

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:03 pm

I'm playing Asphalt 8, because its what I have currently in my phone. Also, I play Hill climb racing 2. I used to play Need for speed on my old phone before it got broken. There's also Asphalt extreme, I haven't tried it yet and I'm planning to download it soon. This kind of game is really enjoyable and exciting and is highly recommended for the adrenaline junkies out there.

victoroj

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 pm

flamehotter10 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:45 pm
my favorite games is GTA San Andress.i love racing game i spend 2-3 hours of playing it.

and the graphics is awsome!.
I used to play GTA San Andreas in the PC and Sony Playsation. It's a good offline game and very fun to play, but then it has cheats and everyone in the house is doing it haha. For me, using cheat codes lessen the fun. I also have seen news and blogs about it, that it's not a really good game for the kids. Because it teaches kids to steal other person's properties (like cars) and other things you can find in the game which I can't explain here. Anyway, GTA is still a fun and enjoyable game.

Juliemonkey

Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:36 am

My favorite racing game is Gran Turismo 4. I really love it because it has plenty of car to choose from and the graphics is really great. I remember playing it for like 2 hours everyday.

mrwhite

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:43 am

Temple Run is my personal pill. Very cool game with simple and excellent user interface. meanwhile, I've recently started checking out other racing games in the market.